(+33) 6 18 28 74 22
As a professional photographer and graphic designer, I provide a complete service for all your image creation projects or print/web communication tools.
Born in 1982 in Heidelberg, Germany, I have been living in France since I was 5 years old. I am currently living in Bratislava, Slovakia, with my wife and my kid.
As a professional photographer for more than 15 years, I have carried out commissions in various fields such as sports, press, illustration, events, studio shooting (fashion, accessories, advertising, still life) as well as corporate communication.
In 2012 I graduated in graphic design in order to accompany my clients in all stages of the creative process until the realization. This dual role has enabled me to work in a wide variety of sectors (layout for the press, institutional and associative sectors; retouching and composition for e-commerce; catalogue for marketing).
The combination of my work as a graphic designer and photographer gives me a more global vision of the projects I take on, as well as a better understanding of my clients' expectations and needs. I have chosen not to specialise in a single area of expertise but rather to combine my two complementary skills in order to offer a high quality and versatile service.
I like to define myself as a visual communication enthusiast, an image designer. Creative, versatile and organised, I have a good sense of contact and a great capacity to adapt. I have a solid background in photography and the various DTP tools hold no secrets for me.
I speak fluent German, English, Spanish and French. I am available in France and all over the world.
GRETA Graphic design school, Vannes
BTS (BTEC Higher National Diploma)
ETPA School of Photography, Toulouse
RNCP VI (Bachelor's degree)
IMAGE-OUVERTE School of Photography, Nîmes
CAP (Certificate of Professional Aptitude)
Paul VALERY University, Montpellier
DEUG (Two-year University degree), Sociology-Ethnology
employee then freelance
- Graphic designer (compositing, retouche, création, web integration).
- Photographer (studio, fashion, creative, packshot, prêt-à-porter, still life, portrait).
Photographer / Graphic designer
- Photographer: presse, portrait, corporate, event reporting. Production of various communication tools for several associations and companies.
- Graphic designer: Production of various communication tools for several associations and companies. (magazines, reports, posters, flyers, business cards, websites).
2006 - 2013
- Sports photographer for several river sport bases in the Alps. The Ubaye valley, located in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department and La Dranse, a river in the Haute-Savoie department.
- Event photographer: shooting of reportages and portraits in Switzerland and France for a photography shop.(weddings, birthdays)
- German: ✔✔✔✔✔
- French: ✔✔✔✔✔
- English: ✔✔✔✔✔
- Spanish: ✔✔✔
- Tools and software skills: Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Lightroom, CaptureOne, FinalCut, Wordpress, Intuos, MacOs, Windows, Linux, Synology, Experience in HTML/CSS and use of CMS solutions.
- Graphic design skills: PRINT & WEB: layout, visual identity, image retouching and creation, good knowledge of web culture.
- Photographic skills: press and institutional reportage, documentary, portrait, packshot, studio. development, printing, analogue scanning.
- Professional skills: creative, organised, able to work in a team or independently,
always in a good mood.